The Vortex Meditation supports healing, balance and the activation of your magnetism.
The purpose to practice this active meditation is to align your frequency with your intention. This alignment leads to experience the law of attraction and the power of intention. A regular practice brings synchronicities into your life to manifest your vision with clarity.
We invite you to create the life of your dreams!
It’s a simple yet profound practice that supports healing & alignment of the five bodies. Releasing stress and toxins while nurturing your whole being with light & vital energy.
The seven tonalities that are taken into consideration for the alignment with your intention are:
- In your perspective and mindset
- In your form of expression and attraction
- In your relationships and the way you channel your emotions
- In your routine, lifestyle, manifestations
- Honoring your spiritual connection
- Aligned with the path you choose to take
- All in harmony with your heart’s inspiration and frequency
Tuning into a positive intention when you practice this active meditation leads to the manifestation your visions with success and happiness.
A regular practice gives tools to tune and accord those tonalities day after day, dream after dream, step by step on our life’s journey.
There are four forms that are taught in this active meditation, which are in tune with the moon cycles and your own, inner cycles of development.
Develop the skills for a harmonious practice – Learn how to Map Your Journey, Heal and Balance Your Vortex.
One-Month Immersion Online Program
Book: Mindful Resonance
Some of the benefits of this active meditation are:
- clarify the mind, release stress through specific breathing technique and visualization
- uplift the energy, teach how to channel and direct your energy with intention
- balance the emotional aspect, bring harmony and a state of bliss
- empowers the vital energy, clear toxines and provide a strong grounding sensation
- balance the chakras
Alignment of the chakras before the VoE Meditation
Alignment of the chakras after the VoE Meditation
Picture of the magnetic field before the VoE Meditation
Picture of the magnetic field after the VoE Meditation
Pictures credit to Lydia Grosjean, DHARMI Facilitator based in Switzerland.
There are four forms, that are practiced at specific times for the following purposes:
- A counterclockwise from that will clear your field, release attachments and stress on any of the dimensions.
- A centering form that supports a clear alignment of your chakras, fundamental energies.
- An empowering form that supports the expansion and directionÂ of a clear intention in all seven tonalities.
- A centering form to integrate fully your intention, with balance, compassion, and serenity.
These practices bring harmony and clarity. They give you a sense of confidence, purpose, abundance, and Â Bliss!
Regular practice support you to embody, to channel your light and purpose into the dimension we live in.
Stay In Touch